- An Original Vintage classic on luxury underwear is this stylish men's "Striped Boxer" Brief from the year 1996 in original packaging by the brand Calvin Klein Underwear. This Striped Boxer Shorts is one of the most popular boxer briefs and impresses with its timeless elegance. With its casual striped pattern, its wide logo waistband and by its finest cotton, it guarantees a perfect fit.
ORIGINAL VINTAGE: made ca. 1996 | SINGLE Piece
- Stylish Vintage Boxer Brief by Calvin Klein Underwear
- Fit: Normal
- Elastic waistband with label embroidery
- Striped design
- Fine rib 1:1 with fashionable 2-tone color scheme
- Dimensionally stable and breathable
- Double processed jockstrap
- Packed in CK Display Box
- Color: Navy/White
Material & Care
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C
For Vintage article (New & Used) are age-related small errors possible!
- Note: Underwear and swimwear are excluded from the right of withdrawal for health and hygiene reasons.
Calvin Klein was born in 1942. Before launching his company in 1968, he studied at New York's High School of Art and Design and the Fashion Institute of Technology. Calvin Klein is best known for his jeans and underwear - he was the first fashion designer of women's underwear made that looked like men's underwear. The brand has grown by one of the top lifestyle brands in the world he. In particular, by the very sexual provocative Calvin Klein advertising, including the famous "What comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing" with Brooke Shields. Calvin Klein has numerous fashion awards, including being the youngest designer won the Coty Award as women's and men's wear designer of the year and Fashion Designers of America. He was also honored one of the first eight designers with a star on the New York Fashion Walk of Fame. Calvin Klein was named by Time magazine in 1996 called on its list of "25 most influential Americans."Other items by Calvin Klein underwear